Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 41

Have I seen the hand of God in my life today?

Click on the above link to watch a video that a friend shared on facebook today. It changed the way I viewed my Sunday. Here's my answer to the question:

Yes, I saw the hand of God today...

When a dear friend came into the church foyer to help me with my kids (I was just about to turn around, give up on church, and go home).
When a violinist played "Where Can I Turn for Peace" during the sacrament service.
When the kids and I sat around the kitchen table and laughed.
When Baby C smiled and cooed.
When my heart was softened during a lesson at church.
When I talked to my dear husband and he expressed his love to me and the kids.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful how the Lord works through others to allow us to see and feel His hand in our lives! It binds us to others and we feel a part of a much larger family.
    Southern Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend. I would've met you in that foyer and hugged your guts out. I wish I could be more helpful to you. I love how you are looking for the good, though :)

    ReplyDelete