Friday, June 5, 2009

Final Countdown - 15 Days

We're down to only 15 days until Owen gets home. Each morning as soon as Tman wakes up, he asks "How many more days?" So since we're doing the countdown, I thought I'd switch gears on the blog and start counting down.

The last week has been so full that I will resort to using a list:
  • Downstairs bathroom was finished
  • Crown molding installed in front room
  • I tried five samples of yellow on the front room walls before deciding on a beautiful golden wheat
  • I painted the front room on Monday from 9-midnight
  • I cleaned the house and painted the front door Tuesday night from 9-2AM the next day
  • Leasie resumed violin lessons - we love her new teacher
  • Madi's soccer team is pulling together - they won a game against the top rated/undefeated team on Tuesday night
  • Wednesday was utterly crazy - setting up for Enrichment, picking up the wedding cake, making Thai chicken, and cleaning for Katie.
  • My sister, Katie, arrived Wednesday afternoon.
  • Enrichment meeting "Come to the House of the Lord" was amazing - the lessons were incredible, the cake/food was delicious, and the sisterhood was wonderful.
  • I spent the day with Katie on Thursday - we shopped, we lunched, we laughed.
  • I collapsed last night and everything aches this morning.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW. I am amazed that you are choosing to do all that home stuff while he is gone. YOU ARE AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete