Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like...

Christmas!
There's no snow on the ground outside. The palm trees are swaying in the balmy air. The preschool girls went swimming in the neighborhood pool just a couple days ago. 

So although it may not feel or look like Christmas outside, inside...
we've got the Christmas decorations up. The whole house feels a little more cozy, a little more cheerful, and a lot more joyful.
 Even waiting for the school bus to arrive in the morning is more fun with a Christmas tree.
 CJ helps redecorate the tree...multiple times a day.
 Glass ornaments from my favorite Purcellville Christmas store make me think of my Virginia home.
I love this season. I love the traditions, the music, the giving, and of course, the food. But what I love most is the focus: family, friends, Christ, and service.

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I love that! I am so glad that you are able to maintain your traditions even in a foreign country where they don't celebrate Christmas. Or do they? In China we were surprised how many Christmas decorations were up even though there weren't many people who practiced or even understood Christianity. Merry Christmas, Holly!

    ReplyDelete