Saturday, August 22, 2009

Swoosh! Woodland Family Reunion Part 1


Dad, my sistah and Joe, the girls, and I are waiting in line at Park City for the Alpine Slide!
Can you believe that people actually rode the ski lift without the safety bar?! I was having a heart-attack with the safety bar. I think I'm a bit afraid of heights. But, oh, the view!
The Woodland family at the top of the mountain. Even my Aunt Susan slid down the mountain!
My heart was racing! I started hyperventilating! I was near panic! Was it the slide?
No, it was the realization that I'd dropped my camera case (with rental car key and credit card) at the top of the mountain. Thank goodness my second cousin, Taylor, found it. Let's just say, she is my newest bestest friend.

And after slides, rock climbing with great coaching by cousin David, snowcones, cheers when Uncle Joe invited Madi & Leasie to ride the Alpine Coaster (aka crazy-make-you-swear-ride though Leasie told Aunt Katie she should probably just say "Holy Macaroni"), watching with awe as my Mom rode the zip line, and a rousing round of miniature golf, with my key and credit card tucked safely in my pocket, it was a perfect family reunion day.

1 comment: