Monday, June 15, 2009

Last FHE

We gathered for our last Family Home Evening without hubby. We had songs, a lesson, prayers, and a delicious treat.

I just have to say, I have amazing children. I am so blessed to be their Mom. This morning, Meya said, "Mom you're the best Mommy in the world!" I looked at her over her bowl of soggy Honey Nut Cherrios and thought groggily "Not really." Then I said outloud, "Why?" She replied without hesitation, "Because you are here with me everyday!"

You know what? I am. I choose to be here everyday with my kids. That doesn't mean I don't go absolutely crazy sometimes. But I'm here. Meya's comment made my day.
Here are my five little monkeys...who mean the world to me!

4 Days to go!

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! You should feel so very proud of holding down the fort while your hubby was away. It's no small feat...I know! So glad he's days away from his return. The reunion is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How we love you all!
    Southern Mom

    ReplyDelete