Friday, June 12, 2009

BIG fun

I'm trying to make this last week full of fun memories so the time will fly by. Wednesday afternoon Tman, Meya, and I picked out four huge bouncy balls at Target ($2.59 each - love it!). We also bought donuts. We had quite a party - huge bouncy balls flying and crashing to the accompaniment of squeals of delight. Although only thirty minutes into the mayhem, I found myself asking "What was I thinking?" I finally sent the balls and kids outside where they continued to have a great time.

After a week of ego waffles and cold cereal the kids begged for homemade pancakes. And oh did I give them pancakes! I made the first ever, ginormous Abbe pancakes for breakfast this morning. They were the size of dinner plates. Oh the laughter. And oh the full tummies.

8 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment