Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love...


Here's just some of the things I love about my hubby:
1) He knows at least something about just about everything
2) He does dishes
3) He is a FANTASTIC dad
4) He is patient
5) He thinks I'm a good writer, a beautiful singer, and a great Mom (and he tells me)
6) He eats everything I cook with a smile and a "thank you"
7) He'd rather work in the yard with the kids than watch sports on TV (he NEVER watches sports on TV)
8) He is patriotic
9) He can be silly (it's rare, but oh is it funny)
10) He watches BBC movies with me (yes, even Jane Austen movies)

My biggest complaint: I just don't get to spend as much time with him as I'd like to.

He assures me that someday we'll have the luxury of running & biking together (instead of tag-team), enjoying leisurely romantic dinners, and even traveling to England. But until then, we'll keep stealing kisses when we can, smiling at each other across the table at dinner time, and high-fiving each other when the kids are in bed.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment