Sunday, September 27, 2009

Singing Again

After two years and two months (but who's counting?) I'm singing with the Pickwick Players again. And in just seven short weeks, I'll be singing on stage! I'm Narrator #1 -- they divided the very large and demanding narrator roll into 3 much-more-managable parts for this production.

The best part of the experience is that this is the first show where both Madi and Leasie are joining me. We went to the audition together and had our first rehearsal together last Saturday. Leaise and Madi are part of the children's ensemble. We hum, dance, and sing "Joseph" songs all day long. Even Meya and T-man have gotten hooked on the charming songs.

Life for me is just happier when I have the opportunity to sing.

1 comment:

  1. I played that part!! FANTASTIC. And fun to do it together :)

    ReplyDelete