Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Moments

In our home, Valentine's Day is about my hubby and I--but it's also about celebrating our family. Here are some of my favorite moments from today. An early morning snuggle on Madi's bed (love the cutie bums!!)
Love notes from the kids on my pillow.
Traditional "Family Love" Valentine's Dinner
(notice-we used the china!)
Red Roses from him
A chocolate bunt cake (heart shaped) from me

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."
Happy Valentine's Day

3 comments:

  1. I love the Family Love tradition! We do that here too, but we skipped this year in order to have dinner with my family for Sunday dinner - lots of festive treats though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking family. You have started some traditions that will be so much fun in the future (and now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! cutest blog. I have the same background. I knew i liked you!! You have great taste. Love the fun bundt cake shaped in a heart!!

    ReplyDelete